Burning eyes need help

William

I'm loving it and everything goes great... until I get salt water in my eyes. It gets really hard to see (especially when it's sunny out) and I lose focus, not to mention the stinging. Is this something I'm just supposed to get used to, or is there some secret to it?
James

What you were doing with the salt water ?. I don't get it, what kind of salt water you're talking about
William

James wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:44 am
What you were doing with the salt water ?. I don't get it, what kind of salt water you're talking about
I am sorry, I should elaborate all, actually I went to the beach with my friends. So as you know the beach water contain high amount of salt which goes into my eyes.
James

William wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:45 am
James wrote:
I am sorry, I should elaborate all, actually I went to the beach with my friends. So as you know the beach water contain high amount of salt which goes into my eyes.
Oh so it was beach, by the way

Salt water + eyes = bad
Salt water is saline and shouldn't sting your eyes at all. Try to apply cold water
William

James wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:46 am
William wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:45 am
James wrote:
Oh so it was beach, by the way

Salt water + eyes = bad
Salt water is saline and shouldn't sting your eyes at all. Try to apply cold water
Did it many times but nothing happen. My eyes still burning. Is there any medical treatment I should do ?
James

Just use eye drop which solve your eyes issue,

I prefer you Clear Eyes Triple Action Relief Eye Drop, my ask from my mother and she recommend me this as she had the same problem

Daniel

James wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:06 am

I prefer you Clear Eyes Triple Action Relief Eye Drop, my ask from my mother and she recommend me this as she had the same problem

Good suggest

Anyways, Be careful when wiping your eyes in the water, it can cause scratches on your cornea if you have a speck of sand in there.
William

Daniel wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:26 am
James wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:06 am

Good suggest

Anyways, Be careful when wiping your eyes in the water, it can cause scratches on your cornea if you have a speck of sand in there.
Thanks for the suggest will surly apply it

@Daniel You are right, my doctor also tells me the same thing while washing and rubbing the eyes.
The Doc
Site Admin

Does this apply to medical conditions or just acute stiautions?